Saturday 2 January 2016

Re starting

I have been wondering about doing a blog for a while and decided I needed to just get on with it.  So I selected a provider and opened up a page to find myself already logged in.  It seems I set a page up almost 6 years ago and never used it.

So now what do I blog?

The page is Tim's adventures, do I still have adventures at my age?  You bet I do, you're never too old to have adventurous fun. The body might not be in it's twenties but I have yet to grow up.

I run several Flickr sites, a main one and a site just for 365's (A photo every day of the year). 

Here are the links

https://www.flickr.com/photos/timlarge/  

https://www.flickr.com/photos/84877217@N08/

Comments are always welcome, as I have been taking pictures for many years I have a reasonable knowledge of photography and I'm always happy to help if I can on general photography. I shoot Canon and Fuji gear, so don't know much about Nikon or Sony cameras etc.

Till Next time

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment